I just wanted to hop on and share a video with you. Mental Health is a topic we don't talk enough about. I hope my journey can help you or someone you know. Thank you Brittany Minor a.k.a "Clumps of Mascara for inspiring me to share. Mental Health isn't a 31 day conversation, this is a lifetime journey and we all need to support each other.
Here are the tips that I shared in the video. They've really helped me on the journey & I pray they help you too.
1) Write it down- Sharing your feelings on paper can help you when saying them is just not an option.
2) Don't be judgemental- We all struggle and we can learn from each other.
3) Change the narrative- Understand the power of your words and thoughts. Don't forget you have the power to change your life.
4) Pray constantly or find your faith- My faith in God grounds me.
5) Forgive yourself- It's not always going to be perfect. But, that's ok. Understand that these momentary setbacks or issues are temporary. They only become permanent if you let it be that way.
Finally, be good to yourself. You're so worth it! Mental Health is a daily fight and I'm here with you. Until we meet again!