I Tried CycleBar Winter Park, and I Liked It
I hope your week is starting off great so far! I'm so glad that Hurricane Matthew has left us unharmed in Orlando. We're so blessed that storm took a tilt. But, I'm definitely heartbroken for everyone being impacted by Hurricane Matthew in the Caribbean and the Carolinas. Prayers up to them! With all of the craziness of the storm, work and family. I haven't had a chance to catch up with you. So, I had to take a quick moment to share my latest experience, CycleBar.
CycleBar is a premium indoor cycling experience that has been in business since 2004. They have a six point mission statement to ensure you have the best experience and workout ever.
- Create a fun and accessible experience for riders of all ages and fitness levels.
- Ensure every CycleBar ride is an unparalleled multi-sensory, intoxicating journey.
- Hire and retain the very best people.
- Fuel each ride with amazing music, energy-enhancing video graphics and rider-specific performance data in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre™.
- Deliver concierge-level service and an exhilarating experience that goes far beyond a great cardio fitness workout.
- Rock the ride, each and every time.
CycleBar Winter Park totally delivers on these points. From the ease of setting up your account online before you come, to going in and having them provide shoes, lockers, water, fruit, scrunchies, and wipes. CycleBar Winter Park really takes care of you. I had never done a cycling class on this level (Being locked in your pedals), so I was a little apprehensive. But, they were patient and understanding. They also reassured me it was about having a good time versus trying to be the top of the leaderboard.
Yes, they have leaderboards in the cycle theater. It's like a cross between a night club, and a torture chamber (just kidding). Just image great music, lights down low and you jamming/cycling to the beat. It's a great workout, and I'm glad I did it. Sometimes you need to try the things that are going to push you to be your best self, and then make you want to come back for more.
So, definitely check out CycleBar Winter Park, if you're in Orlando. There are no contracts, pay as you ride. Plus, the service and environment is top shelf. They have great specials going on. I hope to see you in the theatre soon. Thank you Central Florida Lady Bloggers for setting up our intro test ride, I will definitely be back!
Until we meet again!